Light Curtain Sensor
Light Curtain sensors are specialized photoelectric devices that utilize two or more photoelectric beams. These sensors use through-beams (a separate sending and receiving unit) or Reflectors (a sending unit and a reflector). These units are suitable for detection of larger areas where the detection of objects ranging from the retrieval of parts in a pick-bin to a person entering the area of a robot is non-specific and a wide area must be covered. Specialized Light curtains are available for; Parts Counting, Human and Machine Safety Applications and multi-plane object detection (J-Series)
- Fine object detection with Sequential Array Scanning
- With a robust metal case!
- Five kinds of beam intervals, which you can select according to use!
- Small objects and flat tape-like objects detected
- Convenient simplified wiring requiring no clock (synchronization) line
- Compact and flat (14.5mm)
- Water resistance compliant with IP 67